Last Friday I was in Seattle for the Seattle Gift Show, buying for the museum store. It was fun to be in Seattle on a Blue Friday before the big game. We saw some crazy fans!
Hubby went with me to Seattle. He is my support staff for three days. Hubby drives, carries the catalogs, knows when I need a break, reminds me to drink water and to eat. And he is the best company in the evenings after a long day. I found so many great things for the museum shop and I'm excited for the new year.
My plan is to paint the store this month so most orders are for late February, early March.
I set the table Tuesday evening for dinner and when Hubby came home he wanted to go to Tavern Tuesday at Red Robin. If the Seahawks score in the red zone on the weekend then it is Tavern Tuesday on Tuesday. That means BOGO burgers. We called friends, hopped in the car and left my feeble plan for dinner behind.
Last night Hubby had a salad and I had peanut butter toast so this morning the table was still set...
Oh my, how my dinner planning has left the station since the guys left the nest. Maybe tonight I'll cook.
Danny mentioned to me my lack of blogging and recipes while we were chatting on the phone this week.
It's pretty difficult to post recipes when I am not cooking.
That said, I am planning a Super Bowl series of recipes. It's just been a busy time at work and with volunteer commitments. I apologize and hope to make amends.
Speaking of the Super Bowl, do you have a party, go to a party or stay home so you can watch every play, every replay from the comfort of your own sofa?
I just can't decide.
I was home alone for the game against the '49er's on Sunday and it was a good thing. I might have embarrassed myself if I hadn't been alone. There was a lot of jumping, yelling, throwing myself on the sofa and running in place to relieve stress.
What are your Super Bowl plans?
GO HAWKS!
1 comment:
That's why I like to watch the game alone as well!
My dear DIL was at our house for the game on Sunday, and I think she saw a side of me that she had not imagined.
It's probably good that she didn't know my when my boys played football...
Post a Comment