I've been a little busy. Since part of my job at the museum is to manage the volunteers and fourteen of them were either on vacation or sick last week it's been tough. Thankfully the others really stepped up and helped me. So, I did have some time to play on the weekend.
On Saturday I went junkin' with Shelly and Karen. I went to an estate sale specifically to get a rotating Christmas tree stand which I finally found in a shed instead of with the rest of the Christmas decor. Yikes! My heart was pounding, I was getting anxious when finally I found it! In all her glittered glory she spins and I am so happy with her.
I found a Santa blow mold while searching so I grabbed him. At our next stop I found the spinning light for under the spinning tree. Bringing on the disco Christmas this year! And some vintage goodness thrown in.
My search for a burlap lamp shade is over, I found the shade and a lamp to Annie Sloan as a bonus.
After the estate sales we stopped at a craft and antique show where we ran into another classmate, Cindy. She is a garden art artist and had a very pretty display.
I met a fellow Aloha owner and had a nice chat with her after a tour of her sweet Aloha. It's a few years newer than our trailer and in much better shape. It was inspiring.
Saturday evening Hubby and I helped our friends, Brian and Holly, at their daughter Ashleigh's wedding. It was so beautiful, thoughtful and sweet. I swooned. The cake? The groom baked it! Sweetest cake ever!
I didn't get any photos of the bride cuz I was busy but I took a few of the decorations.
The Snapsisters were there so watch for some great pics.
Pictured below, Holly and I.
I am totally taking one for the team here. Holly looked so pretty and wore such a cute dress and sandals and I look like crap or like I'd been running around in the kitchen, which I had. But I had to share because Holly looked so pretty.
Hubby was busy on clean up. He's a good guy.
Brady and Ashleigh had THE best wedding music ever.
Best Wishes to the happy couple. And Mama Holly, put your feet up today!
1 comment:
Tami....I just can't say enough thank you's to cover all the work you and Fred did. Totally couldn't have done it without you two. We are so blessed to call you friends...you are the truest definition of the word!
You looked adorable, as always, and it was just such a joy to have you there.
I am so excited to help YOU with the Christmas tour! I can start anytime after this week...because I am almost comatose!
Holly
P.S. Those kids were doing all the music on my computer and now I can't download any of my pictures!!!!!
Post a Comment