Remember the Mexican layered dips of the 70's? We still enjoy them today. There are a zillion variations served hot and cold. Now there is a new guy in town and he's Greek. And he's pretty tasty.
I first had a layered Greek dip at Sheryl's house and ever since then whenever I make it I have to text her because I feel as though I am forgetting something. I'll share it here on the blog and then I'll have something to refer to next time and you can make it too
.
Greek Dip
Hummus, I use Sabra brand, either the red pepper or the spicy red pepper.
One half English cucumber peeled and diced, fine and uniform.
Two Roma tomatoes, gutted and diced.
Kalamata olives
Feta cheese
Spread the hummus on a plate and then layer ingredients in the order given. Serve with fresh veggies, pita chips or crackers. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I make this all the time...love it! I add diced red onion...
cant wait to try this! cmk
Post a Comment