Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wedding Bells

 Danny brought home a special friend for Christmas 2011.  We could tell that Danny was in love with Miss Jessica.  They were so cute together.  And then we fell in love with her too.

 Hubby and I went to visit Danny and Jess in Michigan in October 2012.
We could see that she was the one.
On Monday I got a message from Danny.  She said YES!  They are engaged.  Hubby and I are thrilled.  We are so happy for Danny and honestly, we are so happy for us.  Jess is a keeper!
And with an engagement comes a wedding.  I. am. so. excited.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

So excited for you all, can't wait!

jkluginbill said...

Yay! Congrats all around! :)

Melinda said...

Woo Hoo! Do they have a date yet? So excited for them (and you). Can't wait to see your MOG dress. :)