On Saturday I did some gardening. Trimming the ivy (Max helped me), weeding, watering, fertilizing kind of gardening around the yard. Later in the day I made a little fairy garden for the patio. It needs a path and more plants but it's a little start.
It was Hubby's birthday on Saturday. I took him for a drive and dinner to celebrate.
We had a delicious dinner at the Black Forest in Blaine and went for a walk in downtown Blaine.
Then we drove to the Peace Arch State Park.
Washington state's flower is the rhododendron and it is in full bloom.
We don't have a Discover pass so we could only stay for 15 minutes.
Never mind that we are Washington citizens.
Let's not talk about the Discover Pass, the park is very pretty and it's very interesting too, and if I think about the Discover Pass, I get mad. Let's look at the flowers, foliage and sculptures instead...
A tiny fairy garden and a BiG garden all in one day. And a fun birthday for Hubby! Nice.
4 comments:
I love your fairy garden. Those are definitely my kind of gardens. Reminds me of my mom-in-law...
Have I shown you the little gnome doors in the tree across the street? So fun!
Discover Pass - BOO! (didn't I give to state parks with my tabs? oh...are we not suppose to talk about it?)
Happy drizzley Monday!
Lovely fairy garden...and I am fond of the Peace Arch gardens too. I should go check out the rhododendrons...as I have a Discover Pass, I can stay longer than 15 minutes...But if I think about it, I get mad too...So I don't. Maybe I will have to get a carload of my non-Discover pass friends and we will go and cheat the system! ;)
Glad you had a lovely Saturday!
cute little garden~
Tyler just got a $100.00 ticket for not having a pass...and not knowing he needed one!
Your garden is too cute :)
Happy Birthday Fred!!! (Why weren't we informed at scrap night?)
Post a Comment