Max had a little project yesterday. He wanted to ask Kassie to JSB (our high school's prom) and he wanted to be creative. I kept coming up with ideas that were "lame." He eventually decided to ask her to come over and hot tub and to have "JSB?" in lights in the trees. I helped him draw the letters on the cardboard and Max did the rest. And then he stalled on asking her to come over until it was getting dark.
He had sparkling cider and a plan to turn the lights on after they had been in the hot tub for a bit.
I'm just relieved that Kassie said yes.
2 comments:
For a minute, I thought this post was about Danny...
I was going to say what a cute idea for a JSB query...but that would be a lame description.
So...very CREATIVE, Max!! I like it!
And what girl wouldn't...smart boy.
AWWWWWW - he's SO romantical!!
Post a Comment