I don't carry my camera when I'm on crutches. I don't paint, garden, bake or craft either.
Apparently, I don't blog either.
The following is a brief update even though I'm not moving at my usual pace:
Surgery on Tuesday morning and I should be home early afternoon.
Easy peasy! I hope.
*I went to work a couple days and got things ready for next week.
*On Friday afternoon Hubby came home and we are happy he's here. Twelve days is too many!
*Max has less than two months of school left. {freak out}
We are planning his graduation party, trying to decide on a date and setting a menu.
Danny wanted a big cheese tray at his party, Sam wanted bacon wrapped water chestnuts and Max wants rhubarb punch. I fill in from there, but each of them has had a request. Max wants the bacon wrapped water chestnuts too. We just can't decide if Sunday afternoon or Wednesday night would be better.
*I've been reading. The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin, I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella and Lunch in Paris by Elizabeth Bard, none of which are too heavy but they occupy me.
*Oh, and I pin. I did actually make a marinade for the chicken tonight that I found on Pinterest.
*I'm not going to lie, I have good days and not so good days. I am looking forward to going about my business at my usual speed.
Until then...
2 comments:
My rhubarb would be honored to be at Max's party. ;-)
Hang in there, girl. I can only imagine how stir crazy you are going. This too shall pass...right? Hope surgery went well.
Post a Comment