On Saturday Max had his senior shoot with the Snapsisters. BIL Bill was the assistant shooter. He runs around checking the light, changing cameras and replaces the memory card. It's pretty much a thankless job. So, I just wanted to say, "thanks Uncle Bill." I took a few pics of Max with his photographers. I think this one was where Aunt Jodi used the word, "adorbs", slang for adorable. That went over real well. It was a lot of fun watching the Snapsister that is my sister work with a diva.
I'd like to clarify that Kassie's feet are not that big, she borrowed slippers for the picture.
After dinner I mentioned that we could play games. Those teens scattered like leaves on a windy fall night.
Hubby and I hit the couch and love seat for some serious relaxing. Which is what we wanted all along.
4 comments:
Darn. I should have had Ty's pics done at the same time!. You should have thought of that for me!
Thanks so much for having Tyler and making sure he ate at least once!!! I can't believe he didn't want to play bananagrams! JK!
Ha!! Sneaky parents...
Clever parents!
Bananagrams is a fine game.
next time call us to carve pumpkins, have dinner AND relax! we're really fun!! We use to carve pumpkins every year - that's a tradition that has disappeared (not cuz' mama doesn't want too!)
Post a Comment