January is puzzle month. At least at our house. All I've done is find the corner piece of the puzzle. Hubby and Max have done the rest.
There is a lot of trash talkin' going on around the table. I had no idea that putting a puzzle together was a competitive sport. It is. Yes, it is, very competitive at our house.
We love puzzles at our house, though it takes us a while to complete one so I need a stretch of time when I'm not planning to use the dining room table.
3 comments:
I love puzzles!! No one here will do them with me! Maybe I'll have to have a puzzle night (complete with martinis!!)
WHEN CAN I COME OVER?!?!?! I am NOT kidding. :-)
We love puzzles at our house, though it takes us a while to complete one so I need a stretch of time when I'm not planning to use the dining room table.
Hope your leg is feeling better!
Post a Comment