Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Our sweet Hawley isn't doing so well. He has hip problems and arthritis. On Saturday something must have happened and he is moving slow. Hubby and Max lift him into the house. Hawley is such a happy dog though, he is still wagging his tail and happy to see us. We are hoping he just slept wrong and will recover soon. Could be the cold too. It was 21 degrees when I went to boot camp this morning. Brrrrr...Today is Take Down Christmas Day. Not a favorite of mine. Some years I take everything down before New Year's Eve, this year I was still enjoying everything last night. Now this morning it can not be taken down fast enough. I am going for the clean and bare look in the Stone House.

Happy New Year everyone! Any resolutions, goals, for 2011? I have the same old, same old goals. Maybe I'll actually meet them this year! You?

3 comments:

Les Hon said...

Get Well wishes to Hawley...May improvements come quickly.

I have to leave Christmas up until next week...I'm sure when I walk in the door after our trip I will be MORE than ready for it to go back in the closet...

January is just right for a clean look!

Mindy K said...

Love the cute picture of Hawley by the Ivy. I want to come and take a picture of my dog there too. Her name IS Ivy. Hope he feels better soon.

Jodi said...

Hope hawley is ok!!! Maybe he's faking so he can come inside:) get well soon Hawley!