Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tag Removal

So, this morning is all Springy and SuNNy and HappY. I go to the shopping bags on my bedroom floor, that have been waiting for just this moment.
And lo and behold, the ink tag has been left on my first choice. Now my thoughts aren't very HappY or as Julie would write, not very Jesus like, at this point. The sad part is that I had realized this at Easter, and then forgot that the shirt needed to go back. For tag removal.

"Please see sales associate for tag removal" You bet your sweet bippy I will SEE the sales associate...

Thanks! Now that I've vented, I'm over it.

Max has a soccer game tonight in Sedro, I'm not going. It's far, it's late, I'm not a good Mom. And he said don't go. With me not going, Max is pretty much guaranteed a goal.


Enjoy the sunshine today and say a prayer for the sales associate!

5 comments:

Julie said...

I'll pray for your sales associate, if you pray for the one at Best Buy...who is going to help me because Luke's laptop is dead 3 1/2 months after we bought it. >:(

Emily said...

Ugh! I hate it when that happens! Like when you drive ALL the way to Bellingham to buy a shirt that you need TOMORROW and then realize when you get home that the blankety-blank tag is still on!!! Grrrr!!! God speed, my friend. God speed.

Les Hon said...

I will pray for the sales associate, now that I know what happened to the Eddie Bauer one...

Janice said...

You must not have to go far to see the sales associate - I'd be REALLY ticked if I had one of those on my clothes I got at the outlet mall in Marysville.

You should show up in your bathrobe feigning nothing to wear - add to their guilt!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I personally hate when you go back and have them remove it and they don't even apologize. UGH!