I'm trying to take just one. Or two...
Why do I need an evening bag on a cruise? I mean it's not like I have to pay for dinner, or a cab home if my date gets nasty. My date is Hubby, he's nice, and if he's not I can storm off to our cabin without a cab.
It's for you! I need to take my camera to dinner, right? Cuz y'all want to go with us, right?
I've narrowed it down to seven pairs of shoes. If I take these pretties I don't think I'll be storming off anywhere. I'm practicing walking, ladylike in them in the privacy of my own home. Not sure they are keepers yet.
Advice? And don't tell me to pack light or take less shoes. Not. Gonna. Happen.
4 comments:
Woot, woot! Love the silver shoes!! And the bags? Take them all!! A different one every night...and thank you for taking us long, even if it is through the camera.
Love those shoes!!! You definitely need the flat silver bag with the black stripes to go with those!!! And the cute beady ones...take both. You really should have a black bag too , cuz black goes with everything. And I love the one with the leaves so take that one for me! That just leaves one extra and you may as well take it as it looks small and petite and won't take up much room.
Did I help? A little??
I can't help with this. I like to pack a lot. The more the better...I'm a "you never can tell what I might want to wear" packer. The exception is when we travel w/ Troy's dad who only lets us take one carry on (oh the agony!).
Really, 7 pairs of shoes?? ;) Your too cute!
I have a perfect idea on how you can save HALF OF THE WEIGHT YOUR PACKING!!! Take me along and I will only bring 3 1/2 pairs of shoes ;)
I hope you have the most wonderful time on your Cruise...Sail it Pretty Lady in your Snazzy High Heels!
Post a Comment