Thursday, April 1, 2010

No April Fools Here

Max had his first soccer game yesterday at Bender Fields. The rain let up. Hubby and I bundled up and went. To think I was this close to missing out on the action this year. Thank you Max! If he hadn't played it would have been the first soccer less year since Danny (age 23) was in second grade with no soccer games. So, I am back to my long silk underwear from eddie bauer, my smart wool socks, gloves and a parka at Breezy Bender. LC lost but they are looking good.

The big news this morning is that Pioneer Woman is visiting Seattle April 17th. I'm a little excited and am taking credit for her visit. After all I emailed, commented and suggested she visit Seattle. I may have begged. I'm taking my book to her signing and if you want to come with me, please leave a comment. It'll be fun!

In other news this week I got into a little trouble on Travelocity. I may have pushed the confirm button one too many times, well actually, I did click and we are going. First I found a great deal on a cruise, then on airfare, then a hotel deal and so Hubby and I are going on a little honeymoon. I made him a deal that I wouldn't buy any new clothes for the trip. Shoes aren't clothes, are they?

Max was mad until I told him I'd leave him with a BiG pan of enchiladas. Don't worry kiddo, I'll be here for you the other 359 days this year.

If you know our last name you'll know that Hubby and I may get special treatment on Holland America's just refurbished Ryndam.



I'm off to the museum and then going to buy my guys a BAH. They love a BAH* and since it's Easter week the BAH are on sale. Isn't life grand?

*code for a BiG A** ham.

5 comments:

shelly said...

Save me a seat in the Element!

Julie J. said...

I love BAHs! Just bought mine today. :)

Janice said...

Kathi told me about the deals you were finding - I just deleted an email from Vacations to Go - must not even look!! Have a blast! Randy and I love cruising together - it always is like a honeymoon!!

Les Hon said...

I'd love to come along if there is room...

Way to get in trouble...sounds like your consequences will just encourage you to do it again! ; )

Kelly said...

Shoes are definitely not clothes! :)