Thursday, April 29, 2010

Random- I Hope You Can Keep Up

I talked to Danny yesterday. He is crazy busy with school and work. He was working on Sunday afternoon when Roger Daltrey came in and ordered a cappuccino. Roger Daltrey, as in, The Who. Dan said he was a nice guy. Pretty cool.

Sam got accepted for Airborne! Yay! He really wanted that so we are happy for him. In the meantime he thought he was coming home for two weeks, bought a ticket, we got all kinds of excited to see him, and now he isn't coming home. So, while we are happy there is disappointment too. Sam is going to Ft. Benning and then everything after is pending.

Max has his last JV game today. It has been a fun soccer season for him and for me. Freezing, windy, rainy, but fun! He has mountains of homework this week. I think teachers are cramming the quarter into one week. Not sure what the students will be doing the rest of the school year.

Yesterday Hubby got home from work, told me to take my camera, we were going for a drive in the country. He saw something on the way home from work that he had to show me. It was a sweet stone house mailbox. Obviously I need this mailbox!


I have been cooking and baking for my absence. I need to leave Max pans of enchiladas when I am out of town. We will be home for Mother's Day brunch so I am doing some baking, cooking and freezing for that as well.

We are still trying to get home from our cruise. We thought Sam and Max could pick us up in Vancouver. Now, no Sam. Has anyone driven to the cruise terminal? Is it hard to find? Can Max (age 16) drive there?

These are the questions that keep me awake at night. Kidding. I always sleep like a rock. Even with my guys all over the country, I just give it to God and go to sleep.
Good thing.

2 comments:

michele said...

I am taking a lot from your last paragraph. You give it to God and go to sleep. Can you pray I will be able to do that too? I worry about Natasha and family during the night, I stress about relationships, I think of what needs to be in order. I need some sleep! :)

Kelly said...

I'll come get ya.