Thursday, January 14, 2010

That Sam I Am


Sam was texting me last night from Fort Sam Houston. These texts made me happy.

"I have a test on 8 pages of Latin prefixes and suffixes and root words. Thanks for making me take Spanish."

"I get 31 college credits in the next 6 weeks."

I love it when my guys have an ah ha or light bulb moment!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I just can't imagine hearing those words about Spanish...EVER! Not a favorite class!
Had so much fun last night, thanks for including me and thanks, thanks, thanks, for the cute little snowman pillow!!!

Janice said...

Just a little blessing from God to remind us that we need to stay the course with these last ones we have at home still!! :-)

Becky L. Beck said...

I love the pic of Sam but sorry; love the pic of Hawley too! What a great friendship captured in this photo.

Sam said...

Sigh, i was being sarcastic. you made me take spanish instead of latin because 'i was joining the army, not the medical field'


btw

http://soldiermedicblog.blogspot.com/


:( :( :( :( :(