Monday, January 18, 2010

A Windy Day

Max is getting ready for exams, he is sick with a fever and headache that has persisted since last week. Yes, we took him to the doctor. It seems to be viral and persistent and is making him miserable. Kinda starting to make me miserable too.

I made a roast beef in the crock pot for dinner. A coconut cream pie for dessert, Max's favorite. Hoping it helps.

The sticks in the yard got picked up today! I raked and took care of the sticks while Hubby washed our vehicles. There was a short break in the wind and we took care of outdoor chores while we could. It felt so good to be outside. Now, it is windy again. A very small window. The laundry and ironing is caught up too.

I worked on my Daily December album this weekend and it's finished! The album got a little fat but I like it. Last year's album has blank pages because I had no clue or memory of what I had done. Imagine that. This year I was more mindful. No blanks but I think I mixed up a few days...

December 5th- in Dallas, Texas.

December 23rd- we made tamales with Mike and Chela.

December 28th- Blake came home and enjoyed the tamales.

It's a fun album to make, not sure I'd do it again, but I'm glad I have the last two years.

*You may have noticed that I made some changes on my sidebar. Did you notice someone has a new blog? Hahahahahahaha, ok, I'll stop, hahahaha, I can't. It's funny!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Sorry to hear he's not feeling better. Not fun. Ashleigh came home for the weekend because she had the flu and a cold and just wanted to be at home!!!! The flu was a quick 24 hr, but the cold, she lingers!
Wasn't it beautiful today! Wish I could say I got a lot done, but alas, no. Did get groceries, gas and a quickie to Costco. Played 4 mean games of Yahtzee with B and by mean I mean he was mean. I got skunked!!!
Please explain the new blog...I don't get it!!!
Have a good week and congrats on finishing! I think your book looks great!

Holly said...

Okay, I guess I didn't look very hard!!!! You must be so proud!

Janice said...

Good job Sam!! Now just keep it current - in all your spare time!! It was fun to work on our DD's last week - I still have one week to finish - I love it - and I'm thinking I might do it again next year!

Les Hon said...

Checked out the new blogger...how cool is that!! Love it...