When the sun came out this morning, it had been a long time for the Pacific Northwest. Hubby was off work and we decided to go snowshoeing today. Salmon Ridge SnoPark where we usually go did not have enough snow so we drove up to the Mt. Baker Ski area. They have some snow shoeing trails on the cat tracks. Our first choice had a full parking lot so we went to the newer area and took off. It was gorgeous! Snow, sunshine and Hubby, my favorites!
As we enjoyed a tailgate picnic it started to snow. Perfect.
We walked in the door and friends Holly and Meagan stopped by for a visit. They were very kind about the mess I'd left to go snowshoeing. They seemed not to care!
I had friends in my house with a mess and everything is OK. I guess I can leave a mess more often! Lesson learned.
After hot tubbing, steak and salad for dinner with Max, we are calling it a night.
A very good day, a very good day indeed.
8 comments:
Wow Tami... that is awesome! I am so very proud of you. Life is short; you never know when God is going to call you to a NEW state. You MUST make the most of every day; and the state that you live in. I am totally jeolous!
I don't recall seeing any mess, ANYWHERE!!! You were both so gracious and inviting-thank you so much!
Hope Max is feeling better!
Beautiful pictures,by the way!!!
I'm very proud of you...surprised for sure...but proud. Once you get the hang of leaving those messes you just might like it. You just never know what kind of fun is waiting out there for you ;)
What a great idea - I want to go next time, maybe up to Whistler?
Randy has snow shoes - I keep thinking I should try it. I'm so out of shape I'm afraid I'd be hyperventilating in 10 ft!!
I don't remember seeing any messes in your house! It was adorable!!! What I do remember is how fun it was to meet you in person. Thanks for your hospitality and I hope Max is on the mend!
Life is short. We must enjoy our families and invest in our loved ones and friends. I like this post.
Looks like a great time. Love the snow and Im not sure we are getting anymore. Good times:)
Post a Comment