I have spent the entire morning fixing things that really were no fault of my own.
Banking issues. Hubby went to theATM and it showed a zero balance. What?
No one at our bank knows why that happened because clearly there is a balance.
Nordstrom order. You have no idea how crazy this issue escalated. I love Nordstrom customer service and online shopping, but I think they have some temps in shipping. That is a half an hour of my life that I'll never get back. And it's not fully resolved but I've grown weary for now and I'm taking a break.
Old Navy order. Everything is en route times two. Don't ask. Looong phone call.
I'll just make a return. No problemo.
Dinner reservations that I made a month in advance had a glitch. Fifteen minutes lost.
I know, I know, all minor, first world problems. I'll post later about the wonderful Friendsgiving we enjoyed this weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment