*Do you have the Chatbook app? I love Chatbooks and use them with my instagram. Every 60 instagrams I automatically get a book sent to me. They are $6. I print so few pictures and so this is one way to get something printed. I plan to take these little books with me to the care center when I'm old so I can just flip through and reminisce about the good old days.
Last week I put together a Chatbook of Huaka'i Annie's restoration. I've been meaning to do this for a bit and I am not sure why it took me so long because it actually only took about a half hour. It's 60 pictures, in order, of the story of Annie. This is my first non-instagram Chatbook and I think I'm addicted.
*It's been a bit warm so I have been using our pool. The hot tub is now a coolpool.
*I started my upholstery classes with Gerrit. He was working on some chairs for a customer and he thought I'd like to see how to do some of the techniques. Tomorrow we are working on the sofa for the Curtis Wright. Speaking of the CW, it seems to be falling in farther every day.
*We have a fun camping trip planned for later this week. Hubby has six days off this week. Yay!
There will some work and some play.
*Has anyone grilled corn and then froze it? Any tips? Does it actually taste good after being frozen?
*What are some things that you remember Monte Hall asking participants for while on Let's Make A Deal? Seriously, I need to know.
*Danny is coming for a visit and that makes this mama real happy!
*I think that's about as random as it gets today and actually it's pretty random. Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment