Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Hello There

Hello, hello friends.
I am alive, sadly though, my laptop died.  It's not very efficient to post from the tablet or my iPhone.  My Magic Bullet also bit the dust.  And the Seahawks lost the Super Bowl.  That's three so hopefully we are finished with dust biting here at the Stone House.
Hubby and I had the same day off yesterday so shopping was in order.  A new laptop, a magic bullet were purchased.  The laptop has Windows 8 so there is a learning curve.  I actually got some photos loaded and am checking in to let you know I am still kicking.
 Hubby has been busy working on the '57 Aloha.  Yes, we need walls before we take off on a camping trip.  But we have most cabinets and a vehicle to tow her with so there is hope.
The Seahawks lost the game but not my heart.  Of course, it was a big disappointment.  But what a fun season we had watching them regroup and get to the big dance.  We hosted a Blue Friday dinner party.  Hubby worked on Sunday, he got home by halftime so we enjoyed the game until the last play.  It is what it is and I can't wait for the new season. GO HAWKS!
 


No comments: