Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Organizing My Life

While Hubby and I were Christmas shopping in Seattle, I picked up a little something for myself.  When I'm Christmas shopping I seem to find a lot of things I want for myself.  I don't know if you have that problem, but I do.  And sometimes I give in and buy a few gifts for myself.  
We were at Pike Street Market visiting Watson Kennedy when I spotted a gem.  It is a 100 page tablet with lovely quotes on the bottom of each page.  They are perforated so they can be torn off and shared.  I love lists and and lined paper and words of wisdom. The only thing I love more than making a list is checking things off the list and this pad has a spot for the check mark.
 I love this note pad!  I think the note pad  will actually make me more efficient and organized in 2015 because I'll want to use it.  It's a little thick yet but eventually I will use it as my mouse pad.  
Like I said, efficient! 
 In addition to my calendar on my iPhone I use a purse size calendar.  I need to keep track of my docent shifts at the museum and this works great for it.  I need something I can reference while on the phone.  I keep a few addresses in it too.  Flight information, hotel reservations, rental car reservations also, because what if my phone battery is low or I can't pull up the information at the airport?  Eek, I'm a careful traveler and want all my bases covered.
This calendar is from the dollar bins at Micheals but it's more than a dollar, it's two dollars.  
Efficient and inexpensive.
 And a little humor this morning.  I may have spit my coffee out when I saw it on FB this morning.
GO HAWKS!

No comments: