Hubby has been working on our '57 Aloha travel trailer. Mostly just taking things apart. We needed to find out if the ice box and stove can be restored or if there is just too much damage. I asked our local Vintage Aloha Travel Trailers on facebook. Their feedback was that yes they can be saved but no one knew who could do it for us. If you know of someone that can help, let me know.
I think with some sanding and paint I can fix up the ice box myself but the stove needs a sand blaster, powder coating and a rebuilding of the mechanics. I'm hoping that they can be saved.
My favorite patch of little white flowers are blooming under the fig tree.
It's raining this morning but we've had some nice days to work in the yard. There is always a lot of clean up in the spring and the grass is really growing.
The blog turned into a travelogue for a bit but that is over for now. We are playing catch up at work and at home. It's all good, though.
1 comment:
Love the picture of Fred and Hawley...that good old soul adoring his master.
Post a Comment