Friday, October 18, 2013

Inspired


Yesterday afternoon I went to the Lynden Craft and Antique Show(Still open today and tomorrow).  I had an hour before the Seahawks game and decided I would do a quick visit to the show.  I was so glad I took the time to go.  I found some sweet Christmas vintage goodness, I met a vendor, Sherri and had such a nice visit, I saw old friends and new.  I even met a blog reader that recognized me.  
All of that goodness and the best part... I left the show feeling inspired!
Ready, set, go!  I have a day filled with ideas and projects.  Hubby and I have the same day off, first one in 4-5 weeks.  And the sun is going to shine. 
Oh Happy Day!
This is the day the Lord has made,
We will rejoice and be glad in it. -Psalm 118:24

1 comment:

Les Hon said...

Wonderful!!! I hope the day is long, and the projects short and sweet!