When we got to the farm in George on Saturday morning we were happy to see Max. Since he has been busy harvesting wheat we didn't actually think that we'd get to see him. It rained on Friday so he was off work for two days. I think as crazy unhappy as Max was to be off work I was that crazy happy to spend time with him. He was on call. Hubby and Max were getting caught up when the fans started arriving.
Gabe and Owen were so happy to see Max.
They hang on just in case he decides to get up and go someplace.
Later that evening Jared was really trying to convince Max to do something.
They are always trying to convince Max to take them swimming in the canal or play hide and seek or tag.
I kind of like how Gabe is giving Kassie the stink eye in the picture below. He may be thinking- "Max is ours, we have plans; nice you stopped by and all but Max is busy with us so don't get any ideas."
On Saturday morning little sis Kelly got to Max first. I wanted her to look at the camera and smile but she only has eyes for Max.
Max didn't say it but the phrase, I'm kind of a big deal, came to my mind.
Sheesh.
1 comment:
He does look pretty happy with all the attention! Such adoring fans!
Post a Comment