Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pretty in Pink

You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.  
In my efforts to clean and beautify our laundry room I took on a quick painting project yesterday.
BEFORE:
 AFTER:
Due to the light issues in the room it is difficult to see the new color accurately.  It is a lipstick deep pink.  Orchid Rose is the color.  Due to raising three boys this is the first pink paint I've ever purchased.  
I spray painted the window grids with a glossy black to match our 1920's windows.
It's just a bit of fun in a workroom, but it is still a workroom.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Go BOLD or go home!!! I love it! Will Fred still use that door, or has he chosen the others??!!

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

Oh now this is fun! Even with just one guy in the house I keep the pink to a minimum but use a lot more of it in my sewing/craft room!

~Chris