Levi picked up Sam in Seattle and brought him home.
I asked Sam if Levi wanted to come over for dinner after he got done working. Yes.
Then Sam asked if Blake could come over for dinner. Sure.
Then Sam asked if Jesse could join us for dinner. Yes, please.
Then Sam said Alex was on his way over. Great, I'll grab another plate!
It made this Mama so happy to have the guys back on the patio.
Hubby grilled flank steak, turkey breasts, summer veggies while in the house I made a big
Caesar salad and cheesy potatoes.
Fresh strawberries and ice cream served with sugar cookies and
peanut butter m&m cookies on the side for dessert.
They ate like they hadn't been on our patio for a year.
Hubby and I just love to see these guys together.
Good guys, good friends!
3 comments:
Great meal auntie T! -A
I'd be willing to enjoy a dinner on your patio anytime, my friend. I'm just sayin'... :)
Welcome home Sam!!! Looks like his mama is pretty happy :) Enjoy your time!!
Post a Comment