
My breakfast is an easy shot. I have the same protein shake every morning, for over three years now. I love it, it stays with me and it's a no brainer. I like a no brainer in the morning. I use the Dannon light and fit peach yogurt every morning.
Every morning I go online and try to win a shopping spree in New York City with my code from the lid. My sisters and cousins are trying to take a trip to NYC and so this would be a nice boost. But every morning...
sorry you are not a winner.
True story, I haven't even won a 25 cents off coupon. Zilch, nada, zip! Thanks for nothing Dannon. Well, except for your great yogurt.

Obviously, I am not being paid by Dannon. This is not an endorsed ad, not even a 25 cents off coupon endorsement.
4 comments:
You crack me up! I suppose you need to stay an unpaid promotor of Dannon lest you become an employee and ineligible for a prize! I hope you win. :)
Care to share your recipe???
Are you a Magic Bullet lover too? I gotta get me one of them!! What do you put in your smoothie besides the yogurt and fruit?
Breakfast:
crushed ice and water
light and fit peach yogurt
1 serving of vanilla whey protein pwd.
top off with frozen mangos and or peaches and sometimes I add frozen pineapple. frozen mangos are from trader joes.
I use a magic bullet, I'm on my second one and we use it everyday.
approx. 260 calories
Post a Comment