Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Pre-Spring Cleaning

Last week we had to replace our microwave. This weekend we had to dispose of the old microwave. So, while we were at it we recycled the microwave, three old televisions, a van load of cardboard, and a van load of household items.

I call it pre-Spring cleaning, or clearing the forest for the trees, or better known as clearing a path so the garage can be cleaned.

The remodel last Fall resulted in a new master suite AND a very messy garage and a trashed yard. When we were frantically building we ignored our gardening and if we didn't know what to do with something we threw it in the garage. Now we are paying dearly for the mess.

I am hoping for a nice February so we can get outside and get everything ship shape. February is one of my favorite months. The weather is quite often nice and it's Love Week. And now that it's February I can say I'm going somewhere tropical next month. Happy February!

1 comment:

Janice said...

God Bless Alaska Airlines from sending flights from Bellingham to Hawaii!! Have a blast! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for Love week!