Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Is It Good Mel?


First, Not Yo Mama's Banana Pudding Dessert. Kathi brought this dessert and has since posted the recipe on her blog. Trust me, you want to make this dessert. Julie brought a yummy chocolate torte. And there was lots of candy too.
Then, after dessert, we are sitting in the kitchen just visiting and Melinda gets herself a plate of whipped cream. Then she gets herself another. Go Mel! Just filling in the cracks...

3 comments:

Janice said...

You know what they say Tami - paybacks are h e double toothpicks!!

jkluginbill said...

Nice Melinda! I do the same thing...it is OK! :)

Cheryl said...

Wow.. I didn't know I worked with a celebrity!! Would love to try the other dessert though!! I have all her cookbooks so I think I will give it a go.. I do love whipped cream but maybe not by itself..