After church we went to my folks. Us and everyone else. A full house, it was so fun to see everyone.
That Sam I Am, my Mom and Max. Is Grandma shrinking? And aren't the guys' Easter outfits cute this year?
Sweet girls in their Easter dresses with the kids' dessert. I kinda wanted one myself.
Yep, they're good!
Silly, sweet Mindy brings real eggs to the hunt. Ummmm, Mindy, we are a chocolate kind of family... Love you!
Miss Emily having a bit of dessert.
This is what happens when the Easter egg hunt is moved inside, tons of candy and not enough places to hide it.
Little Max, not a great picture but you should have seen the others I took of him. Blurry, very blurry, constant motion. Just like my Max at that age. It's funny now but at the time, not so much. Max is getting a baby brother or sister in six months. Mama Christina thought she got a bacterial thing in Mexico, uhmmm nope, it's a baby. Can't wait!
Lucky Luke! He found the egg with a rock inside! This is a good thing. If the finder can tell what happened with the rock they get a prize. "The rock rolled away!" Yep folks, we have a winner.
No pictures of the ham, sorry. Take my word for it, the ham rocked this year, DeLiCiOuS!
And unless she pays me off, I will be posting next about Melinda and dessert...
6 comments:
Is this what blogging has come to.........threats? Poor Melinda! Our ham was yummy too - only .99 a pound. I need to do this more often...now I have leftovers for pea soup, baked potato soup, ham casserole.....etc!
I'm sure no one is interested in my dessert choices. If you want to maintain a high quality blog, I recommend you not discuss that topic. I definitely paid for my poor judgement this morning....
Oh,
I love this post. I had to giggle when one of the kids said, "I found a REAL one". Also the look on Big Max's face when Abby was eating the blue egg was priceless. Isn't it fun when a little girl can "gross out" a high school BOY!
Sounds like a great time was had by all...Did Mel eat all the dessert?
Don't you miss the days when we could dress our kids up all cute and take pics!! Now there are no more "easter dresses" and ties!
I loved the rock in the egg idea...Never heard that before...Now I want to remember it for my future grandkids! Very sweet!
Post a Comment