The guys and I are going to church this morning and then to my parents for dinner, ham dinner, of course. Hubby has to work.
I feel so blessed to celebrate Easter with family. My Mom told us this is the last dinner for forty at her place. Fair enough. She has so willingly been the hostess for so many years. So, we will savor today. We have an egg hunt for the little ones, it doesn't look like the weather is very nice. No matter, the hunt goes on in all weather.
I want to wish each of you a Blessed Easter Day.
This is the greeting at our church on Easter morning.
Christ is Risen.
Christ is Risen Indeed.
4 comments:
Indeed!
Isn't the Easter morning church service the best! It's always been a favorite of mine. See you tomorrow!
It was special day with family. We are so blessed!
Be sure to check out my blog for our Easter dessert - "Not Yo' Mama's Banana Pudding" by Paula Deen
Yep - same greeting at our church today - I love it!! We had ham w/pineapple sauce, asparagus, hashbrown potatoes - all the basics!!
Post a Comment