Petunia needs to learn not to pick her nose during pictures. Yikes girl! But she did real well in the show. Max too.
My parents with three of their grandkids. Katie and Max got firsts and Zach got second. Nice showing! Max and Zach are the same age so they show against each other. After 5 a.m. barn duty and milking they came back to our place for showers and my hubby made them the lucky breakfast-two fried egg and bacon. Looks like it worked.
3 comments:
Yay! Yay! Yay! Way to go Max! (and cousins). I was kinda holding my breath when I read the last post...only to have it be the wrong one (a good one, but the wrong one!).
Was this fitting and showing?
Congrats Max on another great year!
Congrats!! How fun!! I've always wanted to do stuff like that, but never lived in the country to raise the animals!
I'm sure it was a lot of hard work, so kudos to him!
Yayyyy Max! Wahooo-eeee! You told me you didn't think this was possible! What a winners streak you're on ;)
Post a Comment