Sunday, August 3, 2008

Mystery Guests



Last evening Vern and Shelly came for dinner, well, drinks actually, but I had dinner planned. What the birthday girl did not know was that I invited mystery guests. Ad, our Spanish teacher and Shelly's Mom, Nelia came for dinner too. I think a good time was had by all. My hubby ran into our neighbors today, they thought it sounded like a very, very good time. They heard lots of laughing and singing and wondered about the BIG party.
*Sorry about the poor photography, I can not, for the life of me, entertain and take pics at the same time. Shelly has much better pics on her blog.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Thanks so much Fred and Tami, I had a blast! The surprise guests were such a treat. To think I was just popping over for a drinkie on the patio - sure am glad I took a shower..he he.