Thursday, November 9, 2017

Here and Now

Some times you need a laugh and your sissy knows it.
I have been substitute teaching the last few weeks.  Today and tomorrow there is no school, and boy howdy is that a good thing.  My house, yard, garage, closet, cupboards, laundry room are all a mess.  Which tends to make me a hot mess.

Next week is parent teacher conferences so the students have half days and all teachers are there to meet with the parents.  Since this is my first Fall of subbing, I just realized I probably won't work next week.  An unscheduled vacation for me!  I plan to decorate for Christmas, shop for Christmas and wrap for Christmas.  Lofty goals.
I've had good things going on and just no time to post them.  I am going to do a bridal shower post soon, because I have been attending some beautiful showers.  

In the middle of our joy we have had some hard things.  Things that aren't mine to share.
I know that some good always comes out of the hard stuff.  And I see it already.
God is good.  All the time.

I am getting out the luggage for our trip to Michigan.  We are getting so excited to see Danny and Jess.  It is going to be a fun family time.

Happy Veteran's Day!  The students in our school district are being taught to appreciate the military and their sacrifices.  That makes me happy. The Veteran's Day assembly at BV Elementary was respectful and well done.
I am going to get back to regular scheduled posting.  Soon.
Because this was a tad random.

No comments: