Monday, May 1, 2017

Clutter, Lists and Junk

When the guys were younger and still living at home we ate dinner at the table every night.
Hubby and I still eat dinner but not always at the table.  My house was tidy when the guys were here.  Now it's messy.  I have no one to blame but Hubby and myself.
I don't know how or why this has happened.
 I clear off the table and then it just fills back up with junk.  The sad part is that a lot of the piles are lists to help me be organized.  If they are lost in a pile they don't do anyone any good.
 Hubby brought me a new pencil. I hope it helps!

Today! I am going to clear off the table.  
It's a lofty goal. Each piece of paper represents something to do, an appointment to be made, a phone call, an errand, groceries to get or finding a spot for something new.
#thestruggleisrealandboring

1 comment:

JanF said...

Hi, I accidentally came across your blog and was so surprised when I saw the names in your church prayer list/bulletin. You surely must live in Lynden! We are in B'ham. Now I must catch up on some of your older posts, which will be fun! Jan