'Tis the Season Craft and Vendor Market is tomorrow.
The market is November 19, Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at Van Vino Hall. Van Vino Hall is located at 9029 Markworth Road, Blaine, Washington. If you're coming from Lynden or Bellingham on Guide Meridian, turn west on to Badger Road, in about 2 miles you'll turn right on Markworth Road, it's half way up the big hill, on the left side.
I am having a booth at the show with a lot of vintage Christmas items and wreaths.
I will have a sample of the train cases I restore. They can be ordered.
I've had fun getting everything set up and ready.
I've had fun crafting, sewing, using the glue gun.
I've had a lot of fun and now,
I am hoping all y'all show up and have fun too.
There are some great booths set up for Saturday. CW Happy Creations - Liberty Moccs - Arbonne -
Olive Mae Designs - Rustic Ruffle - Doterra - Dirty Lace Designs - Vintage Christmas Decor - Rays Rags and many others. Jodi and Meik have some clever canvases. There are some darling baby items too, for those of you with grand babies.
Right next to my space Narlene will have Dutch pastries. Her almond tarts will bring a tear to your eye, they are so delicious and buttery.
Today, I am finishing up a few items and trying to decide if I should wear my Christmas petticoat tomorrow or jeans like everyone else. What do you think?
See you there!
2 comments:
Definitely the petticoat! Excited to see all your goodies ����
I agree with Holly... definitely the petticoat! I'm hoping to squeeze a trip in as this isn't too far from me!
Chris
Post a Comment