Since my parents decided to move to town we have been sorting and going through things. My favorite part is all of the pictures. I'm sharing some with a Mother's Day theme today.
My Mom with me and Kathi and Kenny in our house on Wiser Lake Road.
Aren't my Mom's glasses darling?
This black and white is me and my siblings, Kathi, Kenny and Jodi with our Grandma Vander Haak It was taken at their farm on the Bender Road. Kenny wore his favorite cowboy shirt a lot.
This picture is of me with Kathi and Kenny and our dog, Bingo. It was taken at my Grandpa and Grandma Dykstra's farm on the Wiser Lake Road. I am wearing the First Day of Spring dress that I wrote about HERE. I wish I had the car to pull our '57 Aloha. The pink Mercury had black and white leather upholstery and the biggest back seat ever.
This black and white family photo is my Mom's family. Obviously her Mom and sisters got the memo... wear a polyester sheath style dress with a brooch. Well done, ladies!
And lastly, a family picture where we were given a memo to wear something with a classic style.
Well done ladies!
Happy Mother's Day to all of the Moms and Grandmas in my life.
Wishing you a special day!
No comments:
Post a Comment