While there may be several reasons why I have maintained my blog one of the big ones is Blurb. Blurb is a company with software that slurps the blog, has editing tools, and then prints the blog into a hard cover book.
Volume IV of The Lady in the Stone House arrived this week. I don't change the writing or content but I do use the editing to arrange and resize the photos with each post. I keep some photos fairly small to keep the book size reasonable. I usually slurp about a year and a half per book. My next slurp will begin April 2013. I choose my end date based on number of posts and events in my life.
It's rewarding to get the blog in print and for someone that doesn't scrap book it is a nice alternative.
Can anyone buy a copy? Yes, but my books run between $95 to $125 per copy. So, you may want to think that through and just read it online.
By the way Blurb doesn't pay me to mention them on my blog.
No one pays me anything, ever, to write this blog.
1 comment:
Wow.. I used blurb to create a wedding gift cookbook but didn't know I could do something like this!! I think I need to check this out...
~Chris
Post a Comment