My favorite dahlia farm stand opened last week. I went before it opened and they graciously let me cut my own. But now it's officially open. Five blooms for a buck, that's more fun than anyone should have for a dollar.
Friday evening Chris, Shelly and I went to the Vintage Market pre-show at the Lavender House. We found some treasures and then toured the vintage trailers. Chris is a tad tall for some vintage RVs.
I am looking for ideas while going through the trailers and focusing more on the details than the over all trailer. I love seeing all of the great ideas the owners have to decorate and to make their trailer more efficient.
I think I'd like a bigger awning but I did love the polka dots on this awning and the idea of making your awning from a shower curtain. Hello? Instawaterproof awning material.
An outdoor kitchen is a great idea if your trailer is small and cooking outside will keep your trailer cooler in the summer. A skirt and bunting makes a Cabella's kitchen vintage trailer cute. I've always used picnic baskets as my kitchen cabinets when we tent camped. It keeps everything clean and organized. She had a cute stack in her kitchen. Her oven is from Costco.
A cozy bed with a pretty quilt makes for a good night's rest while camping.
While I was out getting ideas and gathering a few treasures Hubby was over on the East side gettin'er done. He went to visit his family and while there he found a vintage ice box, a stove and hood and a light fixture. Aqua!
Our lumber package should arrive this week for the '57 Aloha and then it's forward instead of backwards. That makes me happy!



2 comments:
You need the chandelier over your bed too!
What awesome finds! Aqua "appliances"? The Bomb!
Fun, fun, fun!! So nice to see you gals there. Loving those trailers. My favorite was the last one. The colors, softness, etc. It spoke to me in Lynden and was screaming at me this weekend!!!
Love the aqua appliances...good job Fred!
Have fun tonight...I'll miss all of you!
Post a Comment