La Quinta is a whole lot of pretty. Pretty palm trees, pretty flowers, pretty cacti, pretty streets.
See what I mean? It's pretty.
The citrus is amazing. It's a novelty to pick lemons for Pacific Northwest gals and the flavor is amazing.
Chris, Shelly and I spent more time by the pool than I thought we would, but it's hard to resist when the sun is shining and the temperature is a perfect 80 degrees. The view and the conversations were wonderful.
But all good things must come to an end, and our vacation did too. We flew back to the snowy mountains, the rain and the wind. We were happy to see our families though. My Hubby was in Charleston, N.C. working while I was playing. He came home just in time to celebrate Valentine's Day with me.
Chris will return to the desert with her hubby and boys in March. As for Shelly and I, we get to go back too. On Sunday. Another girls trip for us. This time we are going to Sheryl's place with Sheryl and Doreen.
In the meantime, I have plenty to do at the museum, I have laundry and ironing to get caught up (though it is nice to put it right back into my suitcase), and on Friday some diva appointments.
Life is good great!
1 comment:
So happy for you! One can't have too much fun right? Keep livin the dream girlfriend!
Post a Comment