I borrowed these pics of Sam and Zeke at their Thanksgiving in the barracks last week from facebook.
I am thankful for the soldiers' wives that made a homemade Thanksgiving dinner for the single soldiers last week. It's amazing what a homemade meal can do for morale. Especially when guys aren't coming home for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Please say a prayer for Sam and the guys today. There is a lot of uncertainty for them right now, regarding the holidays and their upcoming deployment. Please pray for their families too. It's hard for mamas and wives with the holidays coming up and the deployment dates changing daily. All this talk about action and hot spots is hard to hear in the media, but it's also hard to hear, that they can't say either.
I am so thankful for these guys and all that they do while serving their country
Give thanks to the Lord for He is good.
His love endures forever.
Psalm 136:1


1 comment:
Is this my "adopt a son"? Trying to catch up on my reading...no time to blog myself, but I'll get there!!! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment