I promised you that something groovy was coming to the Lynden Pioneer Museum Gift Shop... and the groovy has arrived!
Charms + chains= groovy necklaces
Each charm is two sided. This heart charms says, 'keep love in your heart' on the other side.
{love}
There are many Spring and Summer designs, Easter designs and Garden designs in the shop now, with a spattering of Autumn, Christmas and Winter to give you an idea of what will be added as the year goes by.
Jerrie asks me everyday if, Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake has arrived. Not yet, but it's coming.
You can wear them on your chain or pick one up at the shop for $2.
The charms... only $4 each.
The perfect gift for so many occasions or for no reason at all.
5 comments:
I WANT MY CHARM!!!
hahaha!
They really are so very cute!
LOVE LOVE LOVE mine! Everyday I try to figure out what to wear that will match it!! THANK YOU! So good having you! I would love to hook up soon and have you help me get some slurping going!! :)
I have to have those charms!! I want to know if there is a way I can buy them and pay you for shipping(?) You see, I follow your blog from Chicago!! If it's possible for me to email/phone info to you and buy some--or if you can give me another source, I'd be soooo grateful!! Merri Jo
love these...I'll be stopping by! :)
Merri Jo,
You can call the museum at 3603543675 on Tues. or Weds. morning and I happily do a mail order for you.
Tami
Post a Comment