My hubby went with our friend Adelene this morning. They went to her radiation appointment and for lunch at Anthony's. Ad is going to begin having two radiation appointments per day on Friday. We want to spare her the drive twice and drive her to some of her appointments. I get to go Friday.
When Ad and my hubby were cooking up this lunch date, Ad wanted to know if I trusted them to go without me. She then added it's fine to be single, she just doesn't want to be single and non-threatening. No, she is not that, much too charming, vivacious and funny to be non-threatening.
Ad has some heavy radiation to get through in the next few weeks. We covet your prayers for Ad.
2 comments:
THANKS so much for doing that for Aunt Ad. You don't know how I wish I could drive her to her appointments and go out for lunch also. My prayers continue for her and prayers of thanks for all you good people who shower her with love. She is so easy to love.
Gert
Thinking of you Ad...
Praying for healing.
Post a Comment